I just wanted to edit one of my spaces but found out that I don't have any administration permissions on that space. Since I'm on the free plan, I couldn't follow this help article to recover the space permissions.
Is there any way to get the administration permissions without going to Standard or above?
Hi @Tim Bureck ,
If you’re a confluence admin or a site admin, you can set default space permissions.
It seems that your are not one of the above, so you'll need to check with your site admin/confluence admin.
Hi @Tim Bureck and welcome to the community.
Free tier has very limited administration options, it's literally one size fits all. Also, free Confluence doesn't support anonymous access for spaces (you need to use an app for that - there are two, as far as I know).
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing
If you want a detailed control over who can access what and how, you need to upgrade to Standard.
In fact, I am site admin, but as far as I understand the space permissions feature is disabled, because I'm on the free plan.
Hi and thanks for the welcome.
I actually don't need any custom permissions, I just want to be able to configure that one space like the others (set labels etc.). But since I'm not listed as one of the space admins, for whatever reason, I cannot do so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.