How do I get a map or structure of all pages in our firm's confluence instance, as I need to commence a clean-up and am confused about where things are? Thank you
@Nailia Alimova
For a complete list and structure of a space...
Go to Settings, Reorder pages, and expand all parent pages
When doing an audit of various docs spaces, I did the above for a couple of spaces, copy pasted the structures into a spreadsheet, color-coded individual spaces content, and found duplicate page titles. Then I looked into similarly titled pages...
The point is you can get a list of all pages in all spaces but you need to find a way how to look at the content.
Data is not information, information is not knowledge
Hi @Nailia Alimova
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The way you might be able to achieve this ultimately will depend on what information you need, how you intend to use the information, and how large your Confluence is.
Are you looking to simply know the titles of all pages and which spaces they belong to, or do you need to understand the per-page hierarchy of every page on the site etc?
You may find https://mySiteName.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPACEKEY/bulktools?view=all useful.
Hi Tommaso
Thank you for your response. I need a per-page hierarchy of every page if possible.
Kind regards
Thank you, Kristian. Much appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.