I got led to this explore community when trying to report a technical issue so here it is. When I transition a task in Jira to a new status, until recently, the behavior was that the next available status transitions would immediately be available in the dropdown. But now it's still showing me that the status I just transitioned to is the next one I can transition to - which is false and selecting it causes an error message. Image below shows that I marked the status to "In Progress" but the dropdown still shows me I can transition the status to "In Progress".

When I click the Start Progress transition again, I get a toast notification at the bottom of the screen like this:

Only after I fully refresh the page, do I see the correct and expected dropdown list. Jira didn't use to require refresh of the whole page until recently so I think this is a recent bug that was introduced.
