Perhaps some kind of table format. Specifically, I need to know which person spent how much time completing tasks and the time of status changes. If anyone has encountered this, I would be grateful for your help
@Дар_я Малярик You might take a look at this thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Extracting-complete-issue-history-via-API/ba-p/1659204
Nicolas
Hi @Дар_я Малярик
As I don't know a suitable built-in solution, here is an example of a report you can get with Issue History for Jira (an app developed by my team). It includes time spent and status changes. You can set various fields and filters (projects, sprints, dates, etc.) Also, there is a free 30-day trial, so you can check if it works for your team.
Thank you very much for your help
Thanks for the help, this is a good method
Our company recently released CIFJ - Issue History Dashboard for Jira
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1235591/cifj-issue-history-dashboard?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It allows searching, filtering and exporting to CSV your issue history for each project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.