I have created an eazybi report for created and closed tickets with time dimension in row. For example, with having this report if the user wants to view created and closed tickets for a specific date and time in the same report how to create it
Hi @Thrisha ,
If you already have the Time dimension on report rows, you might add it to the page filter with a few clicks.Expand the Time dimension box in report editing mode and click on [Pages] button.
That will add the Filter drop-down to the report screen and allow users to filter out desired dates.
Please read more about adding page filters here - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Pagedimensions
Regards,
Oskars / eazyBI Support
In pages also I have added time measure, but I want reports for user defined date and time which can be modified then and there
I suggest writing to eazyBI support directly over e-mail and describing your total reporting requirements like what measures and over what period ou would like to report.
What categories (dimensions) are you planning to use to slice the data and what of that should be available for the user to adjust and what should be hard-coded.
Knowing all those details would allow suggesting you a reasonable solution.
Rebards,
Oskars / eazyBI Support / support@eazybi.com
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.