I've tried everything I can think of including adjusting permissions and no matter what I do, a space I want to add meetical onto a page for is not appearing as an option.
@Liz Humphrey Welcome as you have an stadard license you might contact support.atlassia.com
Nicolas
I tried that and got this message, so came here.
Are the spaces that are showing up from the Confluence site you are using? Is there a chance it's looking at a different Confluence site?
@Liz Humphrey Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I'm not familiar with the Meetical app, but I have a few thoughts:
No, this is the only confluence site. All other spaces in there are appearing, just not this one.
I thought about the plus sign too so I changed it to remove that, but no luck. I've tried it from both the meetical app in Confluence and from the Meetical extension in the Google calendar, nothing comes up if I keep typing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.