Hello All
I recently took over a Jira Instance that had many different workflows that were being unused, as there was a very unorganized approach to managing the Jira instance. Because of this, I noticed that when I made a Kanban Board with any filter other than selecting from a single project, there would be close to a hundred possible statuses that could be mapped to columns.
Because of this, I went through the effort of remapping countless issues to new workflows, being able to delete many old workflows and statuses affiliated with them. Now, when I go to the "Statuses" section in my Jira Admin settings, I only see roughly 20 statuses in our entire site. However, When I go back to my Kanban board, or create a new one, I still see many statuses that are not on the site anymore or available to be even added to a workflow. Furthermore, many statuses are duplicated, even ones that are unique to only one workflow. It seems like broken functionality to me, but if there something else I can do to fix this let me know.
Thanks!
Christian