I am trying to determine whether I can copy schemas that I created in the QA Jira software instance to a production Jira instance
This includes all the schemas in the instance. Is it possible to do so?
Thanks for the help!
Hello @Farrukh Baig
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
There is not native functionality for that unless you want to copy projects.
If you want to copy only schemes you'll need a third party app such as this one:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1231935/revyz-configuration-manager-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi @Farrukh Baig and welcome to the community!
If you are willing to try a third-party app, you can also try our Deep Clone for Jira.
Deep Clone can clone projects including their schemes across Jira Cloud instances.
Hi @Farrukh Baig
Jira doesn’t let you copy all schemas from QA to Prod directly. Most teams export/import configs individually or use a migration tool. A few things worth thinking about first:
If simplify the process, you may consider OpsHub Migration Manager (OMM) — an Atlassian Solutions Partner — can handle schema moves while keeping relationships and history intact, with no downtime or disruption.
Hope it helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.