Hello Everyone!
In my board I have 5 different epics; for each epic I put restriction on roles:
Is it possible to create ad automation that, every time I associate a ticket to an epic, copy the restriction from epic to ticket?
Thanks for your help!
Hi @Matteo Gabanini
You should be able to achieve this with an automation rule like the following:
Hope this helps!
Hello @Michel Neeser
thanks for your help. I already tried this configuration but I have an error when the automation is executed:
Do you know the motivation?
@Matteo Gabanini You need to make sure that the "Security Level" field is associated with the edit screens of all issue types you want to copy the security level to. Can you see the lock symbol on your issue BD-88?
Sorry @Michel Neeser but I miss your answer =(
Btw yes, I can edit the security level to BD-88 (the number is different because I deleted it in the meanwhile):
And the security level is setted on Epic:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.