I copied the form in my Parent Issue to my subtask. When I make any edit to the form in the subtask, how can I make the same edit in the form in the parent issue?
Hey Emirhan,
For this you'd need to make sure the fields on your Form are linked to Jira fields. You can do this on the form itself after accessing "Custom Fields" (via Settings Cog > Issues > Custom Fields).
Now, when you've set that up for new forms that are submitted you will need an automation, it'll look something like this:
Done!
Thanks, but attachment field doesn' t link in form. I need to link that field.
What do you recommend ?
For this you can create a separate automation rule (using the same conditional logic above if you wish). Following the same logic of the subtask updating the parent, I've put the steps that have changed in bold.
Hello @Emirhan Türkay
If you're seeking for an easier way to synchronize your forms between issues, you can try our app Elements Copy & Sync that allows you to clone and sync issues with all their content (summary, description, custom fields, comments, attachments, etc.) and their child issues.
You can check our guide here.
You can try the app for free during 30 days (and it stays free under 10 users).
Kind regards,
Clara
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.