I am trying to build what I thought would be a simple automation rule with a web request to obtain the email addresses of the members of a project role (to be used in a later step of the same rule to send that group an email message). Nothing I try works and I have been unable to find the resolution through my own research, so I am hopeful that someone here has experienced the issue and can provide guidance.
I have formatted the request as follows:
URL: https://<OURCOMPANY>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/10019/role/10005/members
Method: GET
Body: {} Empty
Delay execution: Checked
Header: Content-Type = application/json
However, when I provide an issue key from that project and attempt the validate button, it fails with a 404 not found Response and tells me the fist one below in the Response Payload:
If I take the "members" off the end and try, it, it tells me the project is not found, but I know for a fact that I am using the proper project id and role id, which I've shown as the second one below.
(* NOTE - I also tried both versions using project key instead of project id, but that gives the same results.)
{
"message": "null for uri: https://jkseva.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/10019/role/10005/members",
"status-code": 404
}
{
"errorMessages": [
"No project could be found with id '10019'."
],
"errors": {}
}