Hi,
I'm developing API integration via Atlassian Connect flow for Confluence cloud.
I'm using Search Content API Request (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v1/api-group-search/#api-group-search) to fetch ALL pages I have for specific Space.
I noticed that if specific page has content restriction (to allow editing for my user only), I won't see it via API.
Is there a way how to fetch restricted pages if my current user has access to it?
Thanks!
@Backup Test Welcome! What type of license do you have ?
Nicolas
Hi, @Nicolas Grossi
Right now I'm on a trial. Does it make any difference?
@Backup Test I do not think so!, but this part: "I noticed that if specific page has content restriction (to allow editing for my user only), I won't see it via API." is something that make some noice in my mind and i believe that con be an issue there (at atlassian side).
@Backup Test Also i will love to talk to a real person instead of a "Backup Test"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.