We have an old project that I am needing to remove when a user is selecting an issue to submit to our backlog.
I don't want to delete the project, but I just want to remove the option from being available on the page where users select where they're having a problem.
When a user logs a ticket within JIRA, we direct them to a page where they can select 5 options related to where they're having a problem (Salesforce requests, app dev, data requests, accounting and finance and Vitruvi). I am wanting to remove one of these selections from being available on this intake form.
When searching how to do this though it doesn't seem like we have "Forms" setup since this is a common solution when looking online but I am not seeing that we have it within our environment.
I've attached a photo of the intake form we have, I am wanting to remove the last option on this page (Vitruvi).