I am unable to navigate to the velocity chart for the different sprints in our board
Hi @Bireshwar Das -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you a project admin for the project?
If so, please use the left-side navigation for: project settings > features > and check if Reports is enabled.
Kind regards,Bill
@Bireshwar Das Welcome! Can you post here the error you are getting ?
Nicolas
Hi @Nicolas Grossi I am actually not getting the option of Reports anywhere in my screen ..can you help if I need to go anywhere else ? normally it comes in left bar
@Bireshwar Das If you scroll down, left scroll, last option is ?
Hi, @Bireshwar Das
It seems that the Reporting feature isn't enabled. If you are the project admin, you can switch it on:
FYI: There is blasting Velocity Chart Gadget app on Atlassian marketplace, which has much more to tell you about the sprint health.
You can try it for free and find in you project left bar menu:
No I am not admin..let me check with the Admin of the Project and will get back
@Bill Sheboy its done now
If you select Reports, do you see the velocity report?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.