We want to create a rule or automation to restrict transition if a custom field (checkbox) is empty.
I can't find anything in the automation rule builder for restrictions:
And I can't figure out the transition rule (in workflow mode):
Any ideas?
Hi @Frida Gustafsson
I believe it would much simpler to use transition validator. If you are in a company-managed project then there is the Field Required Validator, which will prevent the transition if a field is empty.
Cheers
Hi @Maciej Dudziak _Forgappify_
Please, could you tell me how can I use transition validator? I want to restrict transition if a item is flagged (or, flag custom field is not empty).
It seems that to use a transition validator we need a 3rd add-on.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/make-custom-fields-required-in-a-workflow-transition-in-jira-server-691011903.html
Hi @Marcelo Viana de Siqueiraare you on cloud or server?
If you are on cloud, follow the steps:
On cloud, it is possible to use Flagged field in Field Required Validator
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.