As a project admin, I should be able to create a custom report. I was able to find the steps on how to create online. But I'm unable to. I don't see any option for "new report." Is this a bug?
@Amanda Hoyt Welcome. Could you please elaborate ? What do you mean by custom report ?
Nicolas
Jira offers a variety of reports you can select from for a project. Our team would like to create a custom report. Based on what we've found online, it is doable to create a custom report. And we found the steps to do so. However, when we try to add a "New Report" this option doesn't even show up. But it should based on the steps to create a custom report and the fact that I'm an admin.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-custom-report/
What type of project are using ? is it company managed ir team managed ?
company managed
@Amanda Hoyt is JSM istalled on your instance ?: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-custom-reports/.
Hi @Amanda Hoyt,
The article that you mentioned is applicable to Jira Service Management. I can confirm that the "New report" option is only available to service management projects.
But instead of a custom report, I strongly recommend creating custom dashboards. Dashboards are highly customizable, shareable, and you can choose from many gadgets offered by Jira or 3rd party apps.
Here are some example of custom dashboards:
Hope this helps.
Danut.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.