Hi All,
I am trying to figure out a JQL to achieve my goal, but unfortunately, my query is not working as expected.
Goal: Set up an automation rule to remind approvers about pending ticket approvals. The rule should run every day at 7 AM, find tickets that have been pending approval for more than 2 days, and send a reminder email. If the status remains unchanged, another email should be sent every 2 days.
What I have done so far:
1. Created a scheduled cron job to run every day at 7 AM with the following JQL:
approvals = pending()
2. Created an IF: ANY condition to match tickets with the following criteria:
created = -2dcreated = -4dcreated = -6d
However, no queries are showing up. If I use created <= -2d, it shows me tickets that are 2 days old or less, causing it to send emails every day.
How can I modify my JQL to only find tickets that have been pending for exactly 2, 4, and 6 days?