Hello everyone,
I have the following problem :
When a User creates a Ticket about onboarding. This Ticket will transition to manager approval but will choose the manager of the reporter of that ticket as the approver.
Instead I want the reporter to choose the approver. So basically the user creates the ticket and enters the manager that will need to approve this ticket.
I have done a ton of work on my own but just can't seem to get it working.
Here are the error messages I receive when trying to transition from open to manager approval :
"Internal Server Error"
and when I use F12 to further look into this issue :
"POST [link] 400 (Bad Request)"
I have also configured the Post Functions between open and manager approval in the workflow accordingly :
The value cf[10140] will be appended to field Approvers, or set if it is a multi field.
Validators :
If a value for field Manager 2.0 is not provided during the transition, show the following error: Please select the approving manager!.
Conditions :
The field Manager 2.0 will have to be not equal to value 'NULL'. Compared as String.
I would be more than thankful for any Tip or Trick that you will provide me.
Thank you