Hello
It is possible to add a status to our swimlanes, "show stopper". It should be for tasks, stories, epic, and subtasks.Thanks
Hi @Yafit Haftzadi
If you're using a company-managed project, under the swimlanes section you can select "Queries" to setup swimlanes that align with whichever issues you set up a query for.For example, if "Show stopper" is a status in your workflow, you could use Status = "Show stopper" and issuetype in (task, story, epic, sub-task). This should bring in all those specific issuetypes that are in that status within the swimlane.
Here is a link with some additional information on setting up queries for swimlanes at the bottom: Configure Swimlanes
Hope this helps!
Hey Bryce, thank you for the quick response.However, I don't have a good understanding of the Jira workflow, so I need help with what I've been asked to do.
@Bryce Lord
Hi @Yafit Haftzadi ,
How are you defining "show stopper"?
Are you considering it a very important issue that you want to track?
Or is it more of a "blocker" status for a work item, like this issue can't continue forward?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.