Hi There
Is there a way to bulk create releases in Jira?
Hi @Jacob A. Albrektsen
What are you trying to achieve, if you want to create a version in multiple project you could create an automation for JIRA that listen version creation then create a ne version in X projects.
Regards
I have release windows 2 x a week, I would like to be able to create release versions in bulk instead of having to do each one individually.
Keen to know whether this is possible at all in Jira? I have daily/weekly/monthly releases where teams tag their requirements to the release version. At the moment, I set a side some time to just create separate release versions for each day
Hi @Michael Phan , you could have a look to automation for JIRA, but also the REST API.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-project-versions/#api-rest-api-2-version-post
This topic has been locked because the thread has become a bit dated. If you’d like to keep the conversation going or have additional questions, we encourage you to start a new topic. You can read more about necro posting (“raising threads from the dead”) in our Community Guidelines .
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.