I have list of subtasks, how to list down parent key of subtasks by using JQL.
@Pradnya Dattawadkar
Simply, when you have these subtasks in Jira navigator, you can add "parent" as a column and you will see the parent task of each subtask.
If you are inside a ticket, you will see its parent key before the child key.
Thanks for the response,I tried this way, however, It will only show description of the parent and not the key or issue number , I want Parent issue key to be shared
In this case, i can suggest you to install add on jira cloud for excel and add "Parent field"
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221301/jira-cloud-for-excel-official?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
I really needed to do this to clean up a project where everyone was doing different things.
See my answer & steps on How to get the Issue Key of a Parent to show on a ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.