Is it possible to answer to a comment on chat inside an issue?
Hi @Marisa Brugnolaro
There is a request for it, it's currently not possible.
[JRACLOUD-3406] Threaded / nested Comments / give the ability to reply to a comment - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
It seems to have apps that provide this feature but I never tested them on Cloud.
Search results | Atlassian Marketplace
Regards
Hello @Marisa Brugnolaro
Could you please explain what do you mean by 'chat inside an issue'? Each issue only has the comments, where people can mention each other and comment (of course if they have the browse users permission).
Hello, thank you for answer.
I mean that I would like to comment a specific already existing comment (similar to skype chat). I wait for your answer.
Thank you, please let me know when this ability will be developed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.