Hi,
When I select my project and then choose 'view all issues', I see a number of filters in the left toolbar under the heading 'standard filters'. Where can I adjust these default filters?
Thank you very much!
Kind regards,
Marieke
Hello @Marieke van Zaal
Here a document to let you know how to edit a queue: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-queue/
Hi Duc,
Thank you for your response. I want to edit the Default filters (see print screen below). These are different from queue's right?
Thank you so much!
Your screen is for filter .
If you're looking for a solution to edit the default filter in Jira, I'm afraid that's not currently possible. You can find more questions about this topic in community, and here is a suggestion that's currently under consideration.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-63317
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. So it cannot be done at this moment. Although people have been asking for this feature for years.
Do you perhaps know, why our issues that are marked 'done' still show up in the 'open issues' filter?
thanks again!
Since we are not able to edit System Filters, can anyone explain to me why issues that are marked 'done' still show up in the 'open issues' filter?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.