Project A (Jira Software)Project B (Jira Service Management)A Project issue type: a, b, cB Project Field options: a, b, c
Although they are different fields, I want to filter issues as if they were one field.
Please tell me JQL.
Hi @박성민(학해)
Can I clarify the logic here?
...is this correct?
---
Is this an either/or scenario? For example:
JQL might then be...
project = "Project A" AND issuetype in (Story, Bug) OR project = "Project B" and priority in (High, Medium)
If this is not what you need, let us know more specifics so we can help further
Ste
Hi, @Ste Wright
Thank you for your interest.
Issue types for Project A: apple, banana, orangeProject B's Custom Field options: apple, banana, orange
Filter all issues in Project A and analyze issue types.The issue type of Project B is different from Project A.So Project B used custom fields to distinguish fruits.
Current: I wrote separate charts for A and B.
Conclusion: I want to extract A and B at once and check which fruits were produced in the most in one chart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.