Hello,
Firstly, thanks so those who answer questions. I have googled and used answer several times in the past. helpful. Thanks.
My question is: I have created a kanban board. I want to apply a filter (see below for the JQL) but I cannot see HOW to actually apply the JQL filter to the kanban.
Here are the steps I am taking:
1. From my kanban, clicking ellipses in top, tight (i.e. ...)
2. selecting "configure board"
3. selecting "general"
4. selecting "edit filter query"
5. This takes me to another page. I am entering my JQL in the top here, but I cannot seem to "commit it"
Have also tried to go "my projects"; "boards" and then edit it from here to "select" my filter, but this doesn't work either.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
B.
JQL:
project = NOVO2 and parent IN (NOVO2-54) and issuetype in(Story) and status NOT IN (CLOSED) ORDER BY Rank ASC