Hi all!
Emails coming perfectly. I am using the custom text to detect and hide signature. This is working well for most cases. However one of our larger customers signatures is entirely a table. Due to the signature being in a table it seems unable to detect text within the table. It is quite as issue because the signature contains lots of words and photos and looks extremely ugly when it makes it to the ticket without collapsing it.
I do not want to detect all tables as a signature. I would just like to detect text within the table so I can add it to the custom text detection feature to hide the signature.
How do I this?
An example of this signature is below:
<![if !vml]> <![endif]> | | 79th Precinct 6th Avenue Brooklyn | | | | |
|
| m 0412 345 567 | | | e RHolt@gmail.com |
|
| <![if !vml]> <![endif]> |
| <![if !vml]> <![endif]> |
| <![if !vml]> <![endif]> |
| |
|
| The information contained in this email, and/or attachments is confidential and may be privileged. Any review, use, publication, reproduction, distribution, or disclosure of this information not contemplated by the sender is prohibited. If you have received this message in error. All electronic mail sent by this organisation is scanned for viruses using the latest virus definitions, however, for your own protection you should not rely solely on this. Additionally, we do not guarantee the originality of the information sent electronically. The views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views subscribed to by our organisation. Any review, use, publication, reproduction, distribution, or disclosure of this information not contemplated by the sender is prohibited. Additionally, we do not guarantee the originality of the information sent electronically. |
|
| |
|
|
|
|
| |