Hey There!
My team has a Jira cloud project and I'm looking to configure an automation that does a couple of things:
- When Status = In Review and Label = Ready_for_QA, the following occurs:
- Assign the Issue based on a Round Robin pool
- The QA Assignee should != the user in the Developer (custom) field
- If they =, it should route to the next person in the queue
- Based on the new Assignee, sets the QA Assignee (custom) field
- Sets a comment letting the new QA Assignee the ticket is Ready for QA
I need a little help cleaning it up and I'm running into the issue of the automation assignee it to the person in the Developer (custom) field who understandably should NOT QA their own ticket.
Showing below how the automation is currently written:
Any help or advice greatly appreciated! Thank you