Quero fazer uma query no add-in usando a métrica de cycle time com o quantify.
No backlog, tem essa informação, mas preciso no add-in.
Welcome to the community, @Samanta Artimundo Estimo 👋
This could be a Google Translate issue, but unless I misunderstand the translation, it appears you are using a Jira app (add-on, plug-in, etc.) from the Atlassian Marketplace. Is that correct?
If it is correct, please tell us which Atlassian Marketplace "add-in" you are using.
Best,
-dave
sorry, i thought that could send in portuguese. I'll try in english. I've tried to make a query by add-in on excel, but i dont know how to put the parameter "quantify" of project or task, like the picture. I need to see time in status, for exemplo.
What JQL are you using, @Samanta Artimundo Estimo? Are you able to successfully make a simple query? For example, can you fetch the assignee for particular issue? I’d start here, to make sure the connection is working correctly.
It would be helpful I think if you could share some screenshots.
I already understand what happened. Tksss!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.