I have a new user joined our team. I invited him to jira and bitbucket. He has successfully accessed Jira by the invitation but for bitbucket when i added him he is receiving message that user has been blocked contact your administrator. I have cancelled his invite for Bitbucked and invited him again several times but issues remains the same. Anyone can help?
@Waseem Sajjad Welcome, Could you please check the following link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/A-New-user-access-is-unable-to-access-Bitbucket/qaq-p/1843875 ?
Nicolas
I have already checked and follwed the steps. Isuue is i have added a new user to jira, his jira is working fine. When we add him on bitbucket he receives the invite but when tries to sign in he gets the message that you do not have access to bitbucket and your account is blocked. I have removed the invite and send it over again but same issue
We have generated the tickect to support team also and ticket no is https://support.atlassian.com/requests/BBS-219060
I think the issue is that the user tried to excess the bitbucket without waiting for the invitation for bitbucket that's why his email is blocked from the server, so need to unblock him from the server and then may be it will work fine so can you help in that or only support team will do the needful?
@Waseem Sajjad
You were right to contact support after the research you have made.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.