We are migrating another cloud instance of Jira Software to our main instance. The source instance is using Xray for test management. We are using Tricentis on the main instance. Migrating Xray from one cloud instance to another instance is not supported by Xray in an automated way. Nor seem Tricentis migration tool to support Xray on another instance, only Xray on the same instance.
But it is very close to support it, I guess. At least I could provide it Xray tokens generated on the source instance and it validated them perfectly. But when analyzing, it found no test cases. I guess that was because the API token was generated on another instance than the migration tool is running on.
Have anyone managed to migrate test cases from Xray on one instance to Tricentis on another instance?
If any Tricentis folk are "online", then it would be a nice feature. Especially in light of Xray not supporting a fully automated cloud to cloud migration.
Anyhow, unless anyone has good ideas, I guess we have to do a "double migration", first from Xray on source to Xray on target via Excel, then from Xray on target to Tricentis on target via Tricentris migration tool.
Best Regards
Bo