Hi - I'm working on migrating many native JSM automations (which were configured by a predecessor of mine - so I don't always have the context) into JMWE. I have one still relatively high use rule that I haven't yet figured out how to properly configure in JMWE.
The automation appears relatively simple. It's running hourly, and editing an issue field called "Response SLA Time". That field appears to be just a calculation of how long it took to make first response on an issue (but it factors in whatever SLA rules are configured, to discount weekends/off work hours, etc).
The native JSM automation just has this as the value to set:
{{time to first response.completedCycles.elapsedTime.friendly}}
The field "time to first response" is a count down, showing how much time remains on the SLA. So, say the priority/project/organization on the issue warrants an 8 hour SLA, this value starts at 8, and goes down to 0 and then into the negatives if the SLA is exceeded (also that count down pauses whenever outside of the defined business hours as applicable per SLA).
The field "Response SLA Time" is calculating the inverse of that time to first response. So for instance, if "time to first response" is 7:50, that means the case was responded to in 10 minutes, and the old automation would populate "Response SLA Time" with "10m".
This new value is in turn being used in some reports and fed to extracts that populate some dashboards and other visualizations about SLA attainment and such.
How do I translate:
{{time to first response.completedCycles.elapsedTime.friendly}}
into something JMWE can use in the Set Issue Fields post function for the field "Response SLA Time"?