Need to delete the work LOg after cloning issues, specifically for Epic, Story, and Subtask that were linked to Epic via Custom script Listener.If anyone has any ideas on this, please assist me with the script.thanks in advance
I think in this listener that is linking issues you need to check if linked issue has a worklog and if there is any then just delete it using rest API:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-worklogs/#api-group-issue-worklogs
@Krystian Różycki is it possible to do it through automation rules in JIra to delete the worklog after clone?
I think yes with properly described triggers and conditions.
Here you can find more information:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/automationkb/automation-rule-to-remove-worklog-1252330334.html
@Krystian Różycki I Applied this Automation Rule ,In place of webhook url i used https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/projectkey/worklogid. in Header i provided useremail:personal token .but its not working and i'm facing below error when i gone through the logs ,may i know the reason please . Thanks in advance
Hi @mummareddy supriya
I'm Luka from codefortynine.
If you are willing to use a third-party app for cloning, you could try our Deep Clone for Jira. Deep Clone can be configured so that only values you want are cloned. Deep Clone won't clone work logs as long the option isn't checked (which it isn't by default).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.