I need to add multiple values in the workflow property, is it possible?Thanks in advance for the help
Just to update and for future reference.The answer would be to suffix the value after the Property Key, instead of putting it in the "Property Value" field.Example.To add multiple groups with the same Workflow Property, do as follows:
jira.permission.edit.group.[groupID 1]jira.permission.edit.group.[groupID 2]I hope it helps.
When I specify group ID in key, should i write it in value as well?
Hi @Kacper Michałek , no need. Only the group ID.
Hi.
The accepted answer didn't work for me. What worked was when I put a number of a subset in key and then the group ID in value. jira.permission.edit.group.1=accountants
jira.permission.edit.group.2=jira-administrators
Hope it helps.
In my case I added a number after the key, and that allowed me to have multiple keys.
jira.permission.edit.projectrole.allowed.1 = 10013jira.permission.edit.projectrole.allowed.2 = 10012
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.