Currently, the swimlane for This Month shows tickets that have a due date in future months.
Can I adjust the JQL for the Future swimlane to hold the tickets that are beyond the next month + duedate empty?
Thank you!
Hello @Youmna Alomari
The JQL to satisfy that requirement would be:
duedate is empty or duedate >= startOfMonth(+2)
If the current month is June then startOfMonth() = June 1
If the current month is June then startOfMonth(+1) = July 1
If the current month is June then startOfMonth(+2) = August 1
I just want to add my opinion about your existing swimlanes:
duedate <= endofweek()
duedate >= endofweek(+1)
duedate <= endofweek(+1)
Hi @Duc Thang TRAN, Going back to this post. If I wanted to add additional Swimlane for "Past Due" tickets, How would that look like?
Past-due Jira tickets currently default to moving to the swim lane for "This Month" - this effectively moves them below tickets in the swim lane for due "This Week." We want to make sure any past due tickets show at the very top of all Jira boards.
Thank you,
Youmna
Thank you @Duc Thang TRAN !
This was set up by a former employee. I'm learning here!
In that case, tickets that were completed will move to the Done column. Thank you!
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill
So, if I change my swimlane settings to what you have provided, will the tickets that were not completed in that specific week move to the Backlog column?
Also, if I wanted to add Next Month swimlane, would that be like: duedate >= startofmonth(+1) and duedate <= endofmonth(+1) ??
If you want a swimlane for Past Due the query would be:
duedate is not empty and duedate < now()
And that swimlane would need to be at the top of your list of swimlanes, if you want the things that were due earlier this week to not show up in the This Week lane.
Thank you @Trudy P ClaspillI thought I was doing something wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.