Hi, I am creating a project in Scrum and by mistake I create an activity as a Userstory when in fact is a epic. How can I update the record to the desired kind? (Epic).
Thanks
J.
Hi Jose,
Move the story. You can select the same project, but also you can select a different issuetype during a move.
There will be a small question as to provide additional info to mandatory fields in the epic
@Jose Noguera you may have to get an admin to do this for you if you don't have the necessary permissions to move a ticket, but from the ticket click on the ellipses (...) in the top right corner then choose 'Move' from the dropdown:
On the next screen choose epic as the new issue type then click next a couple of times until you get to confirm then confirm the change
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.