Hi,
my company is delivering 4 products (1 main and 3 additional, smaller ones) with many features that are being worked on by the same 4 teams. Also, the teams have many repositories they need to connect to within a single product. Ideally, we would want to have only one board per product:
- can we connect a single board to multiple repositories (i.e. have multiple target repositories to which we can commit code separately (e.g. I want to push something to 1 specific FE repo, but I don't want to touch any of the other FE repos or BE repos))
- can we have a single sprint for everything (all products, all teams) that everyone can see
- can we "collect" issues that are done and then release them to production in bulk
- can each team have access to the same backlog or do they have to have separate ones to be able to create new issues and assign them on their own
This might be a tall order, I'd appreciate any help.