I have two domains: Domain X and Domain Y. In Domain X, I have two Jira products: Jira Service Management and Jira Software. In Domain Y, I have data on Jira Service Management. What I want to do is back up the Jira Service Management data from Domain Y and import it into Jira Service Management on Domain X without modifying Jira Software in Domain X.
What I have done so far:
- I backed up Jira Service Management in Domain X.
- I backed up Jira Service Management in Domain Y.
- I took the ID and domain name from the XML entities file of Jira Service Management in Domain X and replaced them in the XML entities file of Jira Service Management from Domain Y.
- I imported these data into Jira Service Management in Domain X using 'Import JIRA Cloud'.
The problem is that I do not want Jira Software to be changed, as I already have integrated projects that should remain unaffected.