I have team members not receiving emails when they are tagged in comments on pages. They have their email notifications on. What could be causing this issue?
Hi @Brittany Hegedus and welcome to the Community,
do they get in-App notifications for these mentions?
There is no single "Emails on" setting - 100% sure they ticked the "Someone mentions me" box?
They are getting In-app notifications but we typically work out of our email
Yes they have the mentions me feature on but are not getting an email when they are tagged.
Odd - other than firewall issues or the likes I don't have a clue. There is no Email log in Confluence Cloud so the only way to verify that would be through your Sys Admins on the Email Server?
Thank you so much Rebekka, I will let the team know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.