Hello,
I have a special form for an issue in Jira Service Management in which I add a field "due date".
I want this date should greater than today + 5 days. Is it possible ?
Thanks
You can achieve this by adding validation at the transition step. Hope this helps !
Hi @Thierry Bouvet
Yes, you can add the "Date Compare Validator" on the "Create" transition, which is available in Jira ootb in company-managed projects.
In case you need a custom validation message, we have created Dates Compare Validator, which is a part of the Workflow Building Blocks for Jira app, that looks as following:
I hope it will help.
Cheers
Sorry but my field is in a form when a user create a new demand.
I just have amin and a max date but I can not configure it like "day +5".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.