Hi Team,
I have started importing the issues through CSV import process everything looks good but attachments i am getting this below error. could you please help me with this issue.
Error: An exception occurred dealing with attachment
hi @Krishna Malutummeda - I'm not sure why you are receiving that error. I hope this article helps you resolve your issue.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/
@Summer Hogan - I have tried the same process but I am not able to get the attachments.
@Krishna Malutummeda - I've reached out to an Atlassian Support Engineer to help you. They should respond to this thread within 2 business days.
Hi @Krishna Malutummeda
I believe you have an existing support ticket about this problem over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/49/MOVE-1755068
I would recommend following up within that ticket.
@Krishna Malutummeda - did you reach a resolution on this issue? If not, I'll submit a support request as well. I appear to have the same problem, and the error message provided useless for troubleshooting.
Hi @Jeremy.Gilbert -I have raised for support ticket for this issue, am waiting for the meeting
@Krishna Malutummeda - I may have found the solution from another community post here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-import-Comments-amp-Attachments-using-the-CSV-Importer/qaq-p/1921044
I'm copying the attachments from another Jira project in the same site, so I needed to add my email and API token to the URL like this:
https://email%40address.com:APItoken@site.atlassian.net/...
If you're doing the same thing I am, you may have the same solution, or maybe whatever site you're copying from requires authentication, so you have to pass it a user and password. Please note, the @ in the email address needs to be changed to %40, there is a : between email and password, and an @ after the password or API token.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.