Hi @hemaswapnika_e and welcome.
Here's a little trick that worked for me on multiple occasions.
.
Hi Kristian ,
1. On what basis we can split the page data. Do we have any limit parameter in confluence.get_page_by_id() method?
2. Once the page is splitted to multiple pages, where are they stored and how to read them?
3. Once the page is splitted to multiple pages, how to use the Page Include macros on these pages?
Don't think as a developer, think as a reader/user
You simply split the content manually.
So let's imagine that, on my supersized page A, I have three videos - V1, V2, V3.
Here's what I do:
(you can move pages B, C, and D above the space's root page to ensure they're not visible in the tree)
I used this trick when the content was too big for Confluence to save or display. And our tools are able to 'read' included content. Your mileage may vary but it's worth trying because it should work.
Could you pls share the code if possible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.