Using Jira Cloud.
I am building an expense approval workflow, and part of that is an automation for pre-approval tickets to create a refular expense approval ticket when it hits a certain status. No issues there.
Where I am having issues is that an attachment is a required field in the pre-approval and regualr approval expense tickets. But when the automation fires when the pre-approval ticket hits the approved stage, it should generate the regaular approval ticket, copying over all fields.
I am getting an errir that the new ticket couldn't be created because there was no attachment.
Is this an order of operations thing?
Screen shot attached of error and rules.
Note, i have seperate workflows for teh two different ticket types. I am thinking maybe make the attachment not required on the regaulr approval workflow until it gets to a later stage. But I would still like to copy over the original attachment
