For context, I created this Confluence page with a list of project tickets I pulled from our roadmap for a quick and easy view of the pipeline. I share this with my stakeholders so they can easily digest the information and see what is most important without looking at a more detailed roadmap view.
In this document, I have three Jira Issue Lists. The first list is configured to "Recent and Upcoming Projects," which pulls from our Roadmap and anything with the "Done" Status. In my Roadmap, I have columns for "Summary," "Department," "Department Sub Unit," and "Goal."
The second and third lists do the same thing but specify issues in our roadmap labeled as "In Development" or "Evaluating."
My Problem:
I tried adding a "Comments" column to each of my lists so that the issue can show the most recent comment available from the ticket itself. While the option is available, it doesn't work. I've tried adding the "Comments" column, then opening up the issue individually at another time, putting a comment, and refreshing my page to see if it populates, and it doesn't.
My Goal: I need to find a way to show the latest comment from each issue on here so that my stakeholders can read a little bit of the most recent activity on each of these roadmap issues and gather more context on the item.