I can add the image as an attachment, but I would like to be able to embed the image right into the body of my test case. Is this possible?Thank you
Welcome to the community, @[deleted] 👋
I moved your question to App Central, where questions about Atlassian Marketplace products should be posted. Also, I added some additional tags to hopefully draw the right eyeballs to your post.
That said, I suggest you contact the AIO Tests support team directly for a faster/better response.
Best of luck,
-dave
Thank you! I'll do that!
Hi @[deleted],
You can attach images at the case level, step level and in each of the step columns (action, data and expected result).
Unfortunately, it is not possible to embed images along with the text at this point.
Regards,Noopur
Hi,Is it planned to add the functionality in the near future?
Br
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.