Hi all,
is it possible to somehow hide or remove the "Record a video" button linked to a Loom services for all users of an JIRA instance? I am the admin of the instance and lot of users ask me what the button is and how they can use it. We are not going to use Loom at all.
Thank you very much,
Lukas
resolved by raising a bug: https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-1009835
Hope, it will help to other JIRA admins dealing with this issue.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Lukas Meitner !
Is Loom integrated with Jira? You have 2 options:
If you can elaborate little bit about Jira/Loom integration it will be very helpful.
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Fadoua,
thank you for your answer.
I think, the button was added by Atlassian during some marketing / promo activities. I did not install any plug-in nor integrate the Loom services with our instance of JIRA.
Just to be sure, I looked in the administration (organization -> site -> product -> apps ...) and found nothing. If I, as a user, want to remove the button, I must click the button -> three dots -> "Not interested". Only after that, the button disappear. But the issue is that I as the admin, cannot remove the button to prevent annoying questions from users, who:
So, the question is still the same. How can I remove the button from the issue view for all users of our instance of JIRA?
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
@Lukas Meitner
The one place I can think of is Jira labs
under personal Jira settings
Dead or protected link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.