I have the following statuses. All other statuses exept done will be shown, but not done. If I move the task to in progress and the to done, it will show, but after a while thei will disapear. Is there some kind of time limit for done issues?
Hi @Martin Vali , you mention "done" status but I don't see it on the board. I do see three statuses of statuscategory = done. Maybe you are saying that issues move to any one of those there columns disappear?
Adding to this...
If you are working with a Team Managed Software project, issues moved to the column farthest to the right will automatically be hidden when they have been in that column for 2 weeks or longer.
If you are working with a Business (aka Work Management) project, regardless of whether it is Team Managed or Company Managed, issues set to any green colored status will be hidden when they have been in that status for 2 weeks or longer.
These are non-configurable, hard coded functionality in these types of project boards.
You can find the project Type information in the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
Only in Company Managed Software projects where you use a Kanban board can the hiding of "done" issues be configured.
Hi,
Yes, I meant statuscategory done and yes they dissapear there after a while - dunno currently the time
This is CMP business
Board filter
Where can I find sub filters and board config General page?
By Column page you mean board page?
in
In list view I can see them
@Trudy P Claspillso if I understood correctly, this is normal that in business project they disapear and can not be changed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.