Hi, I have a Jira Service Management Project. We have been up and working for a while and sometime this year it stopped worked for some people. I have a customer and an admin who both can't access the submit a request form. This is the error they get.

I have verified that the channel and customers have access as shown below.


I have had them try in an incognito window and that still throws the 403 error for them. I am able to access the form so it isn't for everyone. I don't know what else to do to fix this. It is odd to me that one use who can't access it has administrator permissions on the service management project. Also that the customer I am testing with has submitted requests successfully in the past.
I have verified that we are in a standard license and are paying for 4 admin users. We seem to be the middle of our billing cycle.
I have looked through the other questions/forums and haven't found any success.