Hey all!
I was wondering if there is a gadget for Jira dashboards in which I could display a 'random number' for a determined filter/JQL I build... similar to those numeric cards we can build in PowerBI or any other BI tool?
For example: a query for number of bugs in current sprint, let's say... 8, then this number would apear in a card/balloon on the jira dashboard (I'm aware I can generate a list of them by using the "Issue Statistics" or the "Filter Results" standard gadgets in Jira dashboard, but I'd like to only show a big number, you know what I mean?"
Is there any gadget like this? Preferably for free?
I'm currently responsible for a few KPIs in my current project, and all of them are based on JQL (to get the values), however I'm reporting them on a Google Sheets... It would be much better if I could use Jira Dashboard for that!