Is there any way that an IP restriction can be implemented before a premium account upgrade is done.
Hello @Bornander , William
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
It sounds like you are asking for a Premium feature before you sign up for a Premium subscription? Have I misunderstood your question?
What problem are you trying to solve by having this set up prior to transitioning to a Premium subscription?
I was asked by my supervisor to confirm this.
Separately (and rather related) I have tried to change my account to premium. The result is a red box with white lettering
"X We can`t change your plan."
You may not have sufficient rights to do so, or it could have to do with your billing cycle.
You can contact the Atlassian Billing team for additional help changing your plan subscription.
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing
I have tried that. No dice. additional info - we are billed through a reseller and (after looking into this) our account is in a bad place.
Thanks for your answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.