Hello community!
I have the following situation, when an Issue is completed in the frame that we will call “One” it must change the status of another Issue in the frame that we will call “Two”.
In this configuration I need to block the transition for the user, so that only the automation performs the transition.
How do I block the user without blocking the possibility of making the transition for automation?
Thank you for your strength!
Hug,
Breno Henrique.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Olá comunidade!
Tenho a seguinte situação, um Issue quando finalizado no quadro que vamos chamar de “Um” deve mudar o status de outro Issue no quando que vamos chamar de “Dois”.
Nesta configuração necessito bloquear a transição para o usuário, de forma que só a automação realize a transição.
Como bloqueio para o usuário sem bloquear para a automação a possibilidade em realizar a transição?
Agradeço pela força!
Abraço,
Breno Henrique.